Brake Repair in Columbia SC
Top-Notch Automotive Care, Woman Owned and Operated
When it comes to your vehicle and the safety of everyone in it, there are fewer things more important than your brakes. Luckily, brake maintenance and repairs are totally normal and easy to get taken care of, especially when you have a dedicated mechanic to help out.
There are several things that can cause problems with your brakes.
- Problems with the brake pads
- Problems with the rotors
- Low brake fluid
- Brake pad replacement
What to do About Brakes?
If you suspect that you have an issue with your brakes, don’t panic, but take it seriously. If you notice any of the following, then get your brakes checked out:
- Your car doesn’t stop as normal when you brake. This can be an issue with your brake pads, or an issue with the brake fluid that doesn’t push enough force on the brake pads and rotor.
- Your brakes grind when you try to stop. This could mean that your brake pads have worn out and the bare metal of the brakes is rubbing against the metal of the rotor.
- You try to press on your brake pedal, and it doesn’t move. This could mean that your brake fluid is low, or there is an issue with the fluid lines, that won’t transfer enters from the hydraulics to the brakes.
Any of these could be simply signs of a problem that is just coming up, or signs of a serious issue. In either case, find a nearby mechanic to help you diagnose the problems with your brakes.
Minnie’s Auto Service: Local Auto Service with A Lady’s Touch
If you bring your car in for a brake checkup, we can boast not only that we have some of the best mechanics in the Midlands, but we provide the comfortable and welcoming atmosphere that comes with a woman’s sensibility. What does this mean?
- We don’t make you sit in a dirty waiting room with burnt coffee and the local weather playing. Our facility is fully furnished, modern, and fully stocked. We also prioritize excellence in customer service.
- We respect our customers and their problems. We understand that not everyone knows about cars, so that is no reason to look down on them. We respect our customers by providing transparent, ethical services that show respect.
- We don’t try to up-sell. If your car doesn’t need a repair or part, we don’t try to sell it to you.
Other Auto Repair Services
If brakes are only one part of your problem, the don’t sweat it. We can take care of most major and minor auto repair issues, such as
- Oil Changes
- Transmission Replacement and Repair
- Tire Replacement and Rotation
- Computer System Diagnostics
- Engine Repair and Rebuilds
- Exhaust Repairs
So if you need some service for your brakes, call us. If you also need additional repairs or upkeep, then talk to us about how we can help. We want to be your mechanic, and we want to show you why we are one of the most well-regarded auto repair shops in the area.
Brake Repair With Local Experts
If you notice any of the above issues, and you find yourself looking for a someone with brake services and brakes near you, then come see us at Minnie’s. We always suggest that you have a regular mechanic you trust to take care of your car over the long-term, and we want to be that mechanic. Respect, comfort, and expert service are all part of the package. We are located on St. Andrews Road, directly across from Big Lots. So, if you are in the area, stop on by. Or give us a call to set up an appointment today!!